Yalich Clinic – Services
Services We Offer
Our Clinic Provides:
- Same Day Appointments
- Consultation, Complete Examination, Report of the Doctor’s Findings, Personalized Treatment Plan
- State-of-the-Art Chiropractic Care and Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- Certified Active Release Practitioners
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) Instructors
- GRASTON Certified Doctors
- Cutting Edge Physical Therapy Equipment and Techniques
- Comprehensive Rehabilitative Programs
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Alternative Treatments For Pain Management Patients
- Work Hardening
- Post Referral Communication/Reports
- Family and Child Care
- All New Performance Enhancement and Personal Training
Commonly Treated Conditions Include:
- Post-Traumatic Injuries (Auto, Work, or Sports Related)
- Lower Back and Neck Pain
- Cervical and Lumbar Radiculopathy (Pain/Numbness/Tingling in Arms or Legs)
- Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Problems
- Muscle Spasms/Inflammation
- Performance Enhancement
How to Become a Patient
Explore this site and if chiropractic sounds promising, we encourage you to call for a consultation. Office 410-766-4878 If you have health benefits, we can verify those for you. If you require a referral, contact your primary care physician immediately and ask for one. If you do not have health benefits, there are a number of affordable payment options. Your financial situation should not determine your ability to GET BETTER! The initial consultation is no charge. It is a time that is used to describe your health issue and share your goals. This is often helpful in determining if you’re likely to be a good candidate for chiropractic care. Newborns, infants, children, seniors and even back surgery patients can benefit from chiropractic care. Naturally, treatment plans are tailored to your size, age and particular health issue. The sooner you take action, the sooner you can get well and more importantly, stay well.
Some of our Ancillary Services Include:
Speakers Bureau: Our staff lectures and provides practical workshops locally and nationally. We are available for your club or organization with topics that can be customized to meet your needs, ranging from “The Prevention, Recognition, and Treatment of Sports Injuries” to “Understanding Carpal Tunnel Syndrome”. We also provide a sport specific injury prevention series and nutritional guidance for coaches, parents, and children.
Back Schools: Prevention and education are keys to preventing low back pain as well as controlling worker’s compensation costs. We cover topics from general anatomy and lifting techniques to stretching and strengthening exercises for home care. This comprehensive course is presented regularly and upon doctor or company request.
Workplace Safety Analysis: Our doctors are trained in ergonomics and workplace bio-mechanics. Our goals include helping companies, large and small develop ways to increase productivity, reduce workers compensation and insurance fees, reduce employee absenteeism and turnover, as well as create income and profit protection.
Personal Training: One-on-one group instruction is offered and our trainers allow each patient to develop personal fitness exercise goals and step by step ways to achieve them. We provide unique techniques to maximize your exercise potential.
Team, Sport Specific and General Fitness Programming are also available.
Nutritional Counseling: Whether your goal is to achieve optimal health or simply stay out of pain to enjoy a higher quality of life, nutrition will play a crucial role. Our Doctors can help you cut through all the confusion and provide with you simple answers regarding healthy eating habits and which supplements may be right for you.