Foam Rolling 101 Is Back!
Wednesday, April 28th at 6:40pm
Dr. Nicole Perez will host our first Foam Rolling 101 of 2021.
The benefits include: Increased blood flow to muscles, reduced pain levels and stress (and don’t we all need a little of that), enhanced tissue healing, and increased flexibility.
Foam rolling can help tight muscles, knots, trigger points, along with tissues and joints in the body that are not moving well. Simple and easy to use IF DONE CORRECTLY!
Here is what you need to do:
- Call the Yalich Clinic to register. Space will be limited with social distaning.
- The class is $10 which includes a new foam roller.
- Get the whole family involved!
- Phone 2 friends to let them know.
- For more information, call the Yalich Clinic at 410 766 4878.