Foam Rolling 101 Goes Live
Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 4:30pm
Dr. Greg Nash will host our first Foam Rolling 101 on Facebook Live!
The Yalich Clinic’s most popular class is going live on Facebook. On Thursday May 28, 2020 at 4:30PM Dr. Greg Nash will be hosting our Foam Rolling 101 class for EVERYONE on Facebook Live.
The benefits include: Increased blood flow to muscles, reduced pain levels and stress (and don’t we all need a little of that), enhanced tissue healing, and increased flexibility.
Foam rolling can help tight muscles, knots, trigger points, along with tissues and joints in the body that are not moving well. Simple and easy to use IF DONE CORRECTLY!
Here is what you need to do:
- Buy a foam roller. If you cannot order one in time, we have plenty at the Yalich Clinic of Glen Burnie. Yes, we are open and have been since the start of the pandemic. They are as little as $10.
- Get the whole family involved!
- Phone 2 friends to let them know.
- Like the Yalich Clinic on Facebook!
- At 4:28pm on Thursday May 28, 2020, open up our Facebook page and enjoy!
- Last one… download the Yalich Clinic of Glen Burnie app from your app store for more information and upcoming events!