Yalich Clinic - Company History
The Yalich Clinic of Glen Burnie was founded by Dr. Alan K. Sokoloff in 1987. In 1989, he added a rehabilitation center to better service the needs of his patients. With the high level of comprehensive chiropractic, physical therapy and rehabilitative care provided, the Glen Burnie office moved one block and expanded in 1994. The newer and larger office gave patients easier access and greater facilities to help patients obtain better health as well as provide the means to maintain good health. The Yalich Clinic had continued to grow with the largest number of new patients being referred by their primary doctors, specialists and current patients.
In 2003, as the patient base grew, Dr. Sokoloff planned the construction and development of a health park that could host not only his growing population of patients, but other like-minded physicians in different fields of medicine.
In 2005, the dream was realized when the clinic moved into its new state of the art facility in Crain Health Park. There are now more, larger treatment rooms, an expanded comprehensive rehabilitation center, more parking and the best staff of doctors and assistants anywhere; helping to take your game to the next level.
In 2012, adding physical therapists was another dimension of growth in therapy and rehabilitation department. Their philosophy continues to be “treat every patient like the professional athletes they treat”. That is why they developed the term “Keeping you in the game”. No matter what your game is, the doctors and staff of the Yalich Clinic in Glen Burnie are committed to their patient’s success.
We participate in most health plans, PPO’s and other insurance companies including but not limited to:
- Aetna/U.S. Healthcare
- American Chiropractic Network (A.C.N.)
- American Specialty Health Networks
- Benefit Concepts
- CareFirst BC/BS of Maryland / Blue Choice
- Federal, PPN, POS
- CareFirst Administrators
- Great West Life
- Group Benefit Services (GBS)
- Helix Family Choice (under 21 only)
- Johns Hopkins Health Care, LLC
- Kaiser Permanente HMO & Flexible Choice
- Masters, Mates, and Pilots
- Maryland Electrical Industry Fund
- MDIPA, MAMSI and Optimum Choice
- OneNet PPO
- Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS)
- Self Funding Administrators Corp
- United HealthCare
- Washington Area Carpenter’s Fund
- Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation