The Yalich Difference
Yalich Clinic – The Yalich Difference
The Yalich Difference
The difference the Yalich Clinic Performance and Rehabilitation Center can make will be beneficial for you and your family. Each patient’s treatment plan is individualized to them and their specific needs. It is then explained in detail, allowing the patient to be fully involved in their own recovery.
It is our goal to get you back to work and play faster. Educating you on how to help yourself not just get better but stay better. Keeping you in the game!!!
Personalized rehabilitative exercise programs along with activities of daily living classes allow you, the patient, to achieve your goals faster.
These are not just phrases, but the root of why the Yalich Clinic has successfully been able to treat thousands of Marylanders since 1987.
Yalich Clinic of Glen Burnie Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- A patient has the right to be treated with courtesy and respect, with appreciation of his/her individual dignity, and with protection of his/her need for privacy.
- A patient has the right to a prompt and reasonable response to questions and requests.
- A patient has the right to know who is providing Chiropractic/Physical Therapy services and who is responsible for his/her care.
- A patient has the right to know what patient services are available, including whether an interpreter may be available if he/she does not speak English.
- A patient has the right to know what rules and regulations apply to his/her conduct.
- A patient has the right to be given, by his/her healthcare provider, information concerning diagnosis, planned course of treatment, alternatives, risks and prognosis.
- A patient has the right to refuse any treatment, except as otherwise provided by law.
- A patient has the right to be given, upon request, full information and necessary counseling on the availability of known financial resources for his/her care.
- A patient who is eligible for Medicare has the right to know, upon request and in advance of treatment, whether the healthcare provider or health care facility accepts the Medicare assignment rate.
- A patient has the right to receive, upon request, prior to treatment, a reasonable estimate of charges for Chiropractic/Physical Therapy care.
- A patient has the right to receive a copy of a reasonably clear and understandable itemized bill and, upon request, to have the charges explained.
- A patient has the right to impartial access to Chiropractic/Physical Therapy treatment regardless of sex, race, national origin, religion, physical handicap or source of payment.
- A patient has the right to express grievances regarding any violation of his/her rights, as stated in Maryland law, through the grievance procedure of the healthcare provider.
- A patient is responsible for providing to his/her healthcare provider, to the best of his/her knowledge, accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications and other matters relating to his/her health.
- A patient is responsible for reporting unexpected changes in his/her condition to his/her healthcare provider.
- A patient is responsible for reporting to his/her health care provider whether he/she comprehends a contemplated course of action and what is expected of him/her.
- A patient is responsible for following the treatment plan recommended by his/her healthcare provider.
- A patient is responsible for keeping appointments and, when he/she is unable to do so for any reason, for notifying the healthcare provider or healthcare facility.
- A patient is responsible for his/her actions if he/she refuses treatment or does not follow the healthcare provider’s instructions.
- A patient is responsible for assuring that the financial obligations of his/her healthcare are fulfilled as promptly as possible.
- A patient is responsible for following healthcare facility rules and regulations affecting patient care and conduct.
- A patient has the right to request a refund for any overpayment made on account. All refund requests are subject to an audit review prior to releasing funds.
The official topical pain reliever of the Yalich Clinic.